Winners Fan-Tastic Fridays #4 and THE END OF MY WRITER’S BLOCK!
I was a bit too busy this morning to put together music for Monday.
I could have stopped and goofed around on YouTube for an hour searching for tunes, but I assumed you’d rather me finish writing the first draft of Sweet Love of Mine. Annnnd, I just finished it. Yay. Finally! So you’ll have to go find your own music this Monday. Eric apologizes for monopolizing all my time today. He finally let me stop writing about him with Sinners at the Altar at 69% completion. Typical Eric…
Sed is now insisting he needs my attention. He wants to do Jessica in a ____________ on their wedding night. You will not believe where he picks. So romantic and bit crazy. I can’t argue with Sed. Sed gets what Sed wants.
But I did take a little break to select the 20 winners of the Olivia Cunning magnets from Friday. They were a hit at the Houston Book Rave. This is my swag table. I needed more room for me swag, mateys. And me cherry Coke.
Thanks so much to everyone who came to see me on Saturday and I do apologize to anyone who stood in line so long. I appreciate your patience while you waited. My back and shoulders have been aching for two days from all that signing, but it was so worth it. Meeting all of you not only made my day (year!), it also apparently broke my writer’s block. I woke up from a sound sleep at 1:30 early Sunday morning (or late Saturday night depending on your perspective) and I finally knew the end of Eric’s story, Sweet Love of Mine. I hopped out of bed and wrote it until 4 a.m., crying all sorts of emotional tears, but I found the right ending. The ending that has been alluding me for over a month. I can’t even tell you what a relief that is. Seriously, I was contemplating all sorts of weird and major life changes to get past that block. My friends and family thought I was having a midlife crisis. And maybe I was, but I’m suddenly over it. So Yay! Eric finally finished after weeks and weeks of struggle. And he started out as the quick finisher…
Enough about me and my stubborn characters. Time to announce the winners of the Olivia Cunning magnets. I’ll email you to get your mailing addresses all as soon as Sed let’s me take a break. You’d think he was a dom or something.
- Amanda Anderson on November 1, 2013 at 12:02 pm
- Anne Milne on November 1, 2013 at 12:05 pm
- melissa gauthier on November 1, 2013 at 12:07 pm
- Michelle Gilmore on November 1, 2013 at 12:14 pm
- Katie on November 1, 2013 at 12:21 pm
- Melinda Jeanene Houle Breen on November 1, 2013 at 12:28 pm
- keltielee on November 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm
- Veronica on November 1, 2013 at 12:43 pm
- Theresa on November 1, 2013 at 12:56 pm
- Mary on November 1, 2013 at 1:11 pm
- Becky Leming on November 1, 2013 at 1:15 pm
- Paula Fleming on November 1, 2013 at 1:37 pm
- Melissa on November 1, 2013 at 2:10 pm
- shueygrrl on November 1, 2013 at 2:41 pm
- Jackie on November 1, 2013 at 3:11 pm
- Anna R on November 1, 2013 at 3:59 pm
- Sandy Montemayor on November 1, 2013 at 4:21 pm
- Brittney Hamilton on November 1, 2013 at 4:52 pm
- Laura Heinzmann on November 1, 2013 at 6:07 pm
- Lene on November 2, 2013 at 6:55 pm
Have a wonderful week!