Music Monday and Fan-Tastic Friday #6 Winners!
It’s Monday already? Time flies when you’re procrastinating!
I’m obsessed with a new song I heard on Octane the other day. Love it! This is “My Demons” by Starset.
And here’s another song by Starset, “Carnivore”.
They kind of remind me of Breaking Benjamin. A band I happen to love. I see a bright future for this band. *climbs on their wagon*
The winners from last week’s Fan-Tastic Fridays.
Autographed Sole Regret book (French) and key chain (not French) –
- HEATHER on November 15, 2013 at 12:24 pm (who loves Def Leppard. Me too!)
Sole Regret Earrings (also not French) –
- debbiedisaster on November 16, 2013 at 8:52 pm (who loves Rammstein. One of my son’s faves. I have a hard time singing along with their lyrics. Which is probably why my son likes them. My singing is terrible.)
3 winners Pick Promo Postcard (definitely not French)–
- Bella bookaholic on November 15, 2013 at 7:49 pm (who loves Nickelback. I LOVE their older stuff.)
- delta108 on November 15, 2013 at 1:13 pm (who loves Queen and Zeppelin. Can NOT argue with either of those choices. Bohemian Rhapsody and Whole Lot of Love — an explosion of classic rock awesomeness)
- NinaReader on November 15, 2013 at 9:01 pm (who loves Karnivool from Australia. I have never heard of them. A situation I must remedy!)
I’ll email winners soon to get mailing addresses. Congratulations!
P.S. Have you checked out my Sinners at the Altar word count meter lately? Getting closer to done! Well, in reality, I’m just writing these stories much longer than anticipated. Almost done with Sed’s. Decided I need to add more to Brian’s yesterday. Then I need to do some serious writing on Jace’s and Trey’s. Eric’s is done. Mostly! I will finish this anthology by the end of the month. I will! *sucks thumb in corner*