Music Monday and Fan-Tastic Fridays #7 Winners
So I was nosing around on XM Octane’s website this morning and they have a few year-end polls on their home page. The one that caught my attention was Best Song Discovery. It caught my eye because my new song addiction is on the list, so I figured I’d check out all the songs before throwing down my vote. Hey, this voting stuff is important! So here are the songs.
“Good Man” by Devour the Day
“With Me Now” by Blacklight District
“My Demons” by Starset
“Open Letter” by The Amity Affliction
“Go To Hell, For Heaven’s Sake” by Bring Me the Horizon
Well hell. They sure don’t make it easy on a person. All of these songs are fan-fucking-tastic.
Speaking of FAN-tastic. Time to announce the winners of Sed’s giveaway. And some of you are very creative in your locales to do the naughty. Sed approves! He thanks you for the new ideas. No one mentioned the location where Sed takes Jessica to make love on their wedding night, but I’m not going to spill the beans. You’ll have to wait until you read Patience to see where they, um, engage.😉
#1 Autographed Rock Hard + bookmark
- Alethia Hauffman on November 22, 2013 at 12:49 pm (who wants Sed in a hammock)
#2 Sinners keychain
- heidi on November 22, 2013 at 4:51 pm (who wants Sed onstage while he’s performing–multi-tasking at its finest)
#3 Autographed Rock Hard audiobook
- Christina Meller Nielsen on November 22, 2013 at 6:30 pm (who wants Sed at an amusement park in Copenhagen)
#4 Groupie Pack (Postcard/sticker/magnet) X 4 winners
- Lori on November 22, 2013 at 1:04 pm (who wants Sed atop the Empire State Building)
- Samantha mckiernan on November 22, 2013 at 12:45 pm (who wants Sed atop the Empire State Building followed by a carriage ride in central park. Perhaps a threesome with Lori…)
- Jody Faltys on November 22, 2013 at 1:00 pm (who wants Sed atop the Empire State Building. Hmmm. I’m seeing a trend. Sed’s ready for that foursome.)
- Krissy on November 22, 2013 at 1:23 pm (so Sed tells me he wants a fivesome–who am I to judge? So all four of you Empire State Building groupies meet him at the top. He’s ready to roll.)
I’ll contact the winners via email soon. Congrats!
Hope you have a great week! And feel free to share which of the “Best Song Discovery” songs is your favorite. Maybe it will help me decide on which song to vote for. I now have some new songs to buy on iTunes. Sweet!