Winners from Fan-Tastic Fridays #8
Well, today was definitely a Monday. I had tons of errands to run, groceries to shop, and for some reason every person on Galveston Island was out and about today, which made everything take ten times longer than usual. ‘Tis the season for manic shopping…
So here’s my stress reliever this Monday. Thirty Second To Mars – The Kill
I have a strange obsession with spooky old buildings. A bit of that comes out in Jace’s wedding story. And well, rock stars in tuxedos… (got those…) making out with giant mice in hotel rooms… (um, not so much…)
Anyway, announcing the 15 winners from last Friday’s Olivia Cunning magnet giveaway! I’ll email you for your mailing addresses soon.
- Beverly Thompson on November 29, 2013 at 12:03 pm
- Angie M on November 29, 2013 at 12:16 pm
- Rayni on November 29, 2013 at 2:48 pm
- Kristin Reh on November 29, 2013 at 3:21 pm
- jenphen on November 29, 2013 at 3:47 pm
- Trish on November 29, 2013 at 4:38 pm
- Janeane on November 29, 2013 at 6:26 pm
- kirsty on November 30, 2013 at 6:23 am
- Heather W. on November 29, 2013 at 3:06 pm
- Sandy Lion (@SdyLion) on November 30, 2013 at 11:21 am
- kali on November 30, 2013 at 12:58 pm
- Andrea on December 1, 2013 at 3:11 pm
- Dorinda on December 1, 2013 at 9:33 pm
- Emily on November 29, 2013 at 12:04 pm
- funkymama77 on November 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm
And the winner of most wanted OC book is
Insider with 67 votes
Sinners at the Alter with 59 votes, even though I’m not writing that book. 😉 Ha!
and then Sinners at the Altar with 45 votes, this is the one I’m actually writing
(Assuming that those voting for Sinners at the Alter actually meant to vote for Sinners at the Altar, it actually has 104 votes. If you really did mean to vote for a book I’m not writing, well, too bad… I’m not writing it. I’m not even sure what it would be about.)
and Tease Me with 32 votes.
I found this poll very interesting.
No matter which release you want most (heh, I said release…), you’ll get your most wanted eventually, but the order they will be available is Sinners at the Altar, Tease Me, and then Insider. And the release dates are…
I have no freaking clue. I will let you know as soon as I know.
Have a great week!